1. Anybody can become a member of the group but you must be British born or resident in the UK to submit art.
2. Only traditional art will be accepted.
3. Only 1 submission to each folder per day.
4. No Manga, Anime or cartoons please.
5. Mature content such as figure studies and nudes are accepted but nothing inappropriate or offensive will be, and please make sure the 'Mature Content' filter is on the deviation.
6. Poor quality photo, poorly cropped, vignetted or blurred images will be declined and will be asked for a better photo if you wish to resubmit.
7. Please remember to show appreciation for the work of others. This group is for beginners and aspiring artists as well as the established, so positive feedback and constructive comments, where possible, are always appreciated.
To become a member, click the "Join Group" button at the top of the page. Requests are automatically accepted. You must be a member of the group to submit your artwork.
Deviation submissions will only be accepted if created in traditional mediums; Graphite; Charcoal; Coloured Pencil; Pastel; Pen; Paint; Mixed Media (this can include traditional artwork with minimal digital enhancement).
Submissions are limited to 2 per day.
Make sure that you submit into the correct folder. The featured folder is to show a selected choice of the latest artwork submitted to the group but is not available to submit to.
A folder is available for works in progress and tutorials to share with others and give and get help and advice.